The Train to Busan Horror House will be making its next stop at Resorts World Genting this Halloween 2019. Walk through two highly immersive horror houses based on the movie, and be trained to fight zombies in a 360 degrees shooting game.
- Experience the first “Train to Busan” themed horror house at Resorts World Genting
- Navigate through horror houses, zombie-ravaged train stations, and abandoned convenience store to complete your mission
- Challenge yourself on a thrilling experience and enjoy various 360 VR games
What you can expect:
From the award-winning “Train to Busan”, comes a zombie apocalypse like you’ve never experienced before.
Navigate through horror houses, zombie-ravaged train stations, and abandoned convenience store to complete your mission – entering the safe haven of Busan.
A thrilling ride, armed with 360 VR games, now is your chance to turn the tables on the enemy. As the last man standing, we’re counting on you to save us all.
Ticket Price starts from RM70 per person for a Group of 4 people. [Book here]
This ticket price includes:
- Train to Busan Horror House admission ticket
Ticket Price Excludes:
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Express Pass
Bookings are available until 31 December 2019.
Please visit this link for more information and online reservation. Instant confirmation within one day after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- The voucher is only valid on the date selected.
- Redeem your physical ticket at the ticket counters in Pavilion, Level 1, Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park (next to The VOID).
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Lost or Damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Event may be too intense for young children and minimum age requirement is 13 years old. Adult discretion is strongly advised.
- Do not enter the attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant or suffer from any type of mental disease including claustrophobia.
- No costumes, full-face make up or masks allowed.
- No food, drinks, bottles, laser pointers, photography & video recording are allowed in the haunted attractions.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Line jumping, foul language and behaviour that is not appropriate in public will be dealt with accordingly, including possible expulsion from the event.
- Please do not mistreat the event’s “scare-actors”.
- Management reserves the right to change the operation hours, close any attractions, restrict the number of visitors, cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- By participating in this event, The Resorts World Genting Management also reserves the right to publish or display the photographs and /or videos which you may be part of for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes
- Other terms and conditions apply.