Samsung Galaxy Phone Explodes Out of the Blue


A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge caught fire all of a sudden without even being plugged in, with 52-yeard-old owner now claiming she doesn’t want to use phones anymore. The device belongs to Seema Agarwal from Bangalore, India, and was never opened or serviced, daughter Namrata was quoted as saying by BangaloreMirror. “This incident has made …

The post Samsung Galaxy Phone Explodes Out of the Blue appeared first on MalaysiaInternet.



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)