Malaysia-based web hosting provider, ServerFreak will be offering a few deals in conjunction with BlackFriday. The deals are available on domains, shared and VPS hosting.
These are the upcoming BlackFriday deals from ServerFreak:
- .biz at RM15 (1st year only)
- .com at RM33 (1st year only)
- .asia at RM15 (1st year only)
- .my at RM359 (for 5 years)
- .com.my at RM259 (for 5 years)
- Direct Admin Shared Hosting at RM1500 (for 10 years)
- WordPress Hosting at 30% discount
- Cpanel Hosting at 30% discount
- Managed Linus VPS Hosting at 30% discount
Terms & Conditions of the ServerFreak BlackFriday deals:
- This promotion is applicable to new sign-up during the promotion period only.
- The promotion is not recurring and it applies one-time only.
- This promotion is NOT applicable for referral commission.
- This offer is NOT applicable with any other on-going promotions, discounts, rewards, etc.
- This promotion is NOT applicable for any payment received after the promotion period even though the order is placed before the promotion ends.
- This promotion is valid on the promotion day only (hereafter “Promotion Period”).
- Serverfreak reserves the right to extend or end the Promotion Period at any time before or after 29th November 2019, without prior notice
At the moment, the .my domain is priced at RM120/year and .com.my at RM80/year. With the ServerFreak BlackFriday deal, consumers will save RM241 on .my and RM141 on .com.my over a 5 years period.
The WordPress Hosting currently cost RM239/year (10GB SSD), RM399/year (30GB SSD) and RM499/year (50GB SSD) before the BlackFriday discount.
As for the cpanel hosting, it is available from RM199/year (10GB), RM299/year (25GB), RM499/year (50GB) up to RM699/year (100GB), before a 30% discount.
Meanwhile the Managed Linux VPS hosting cost RM313.50/month (50GB SSD, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU), RM429.60 (100GB SSD, 6GB RAM, 4 vCPU) and RM503.50/month (200GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 4 vCPU), before a 30% discount.
These ServerFreak BlackFriday deals should be available at this link after 9.30am on 29 November 2019, subject to terms and conditions.